Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (314) 768-6801
Matthew J. Sauter is a founding principal and partner at Sauter Sullivan. Matt is admitted to practice in Missouri, Illinois, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, and U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit.
He graduated from Indiana University with a B.S. in Accounting in 1989, and received his J.D. from The University of Missouri School of Law, Columbia, in 1992. His areas of practice include:
Articles related to Matthew J. Sauter:
- Sauter Sullivan Turns Around Unfavorable Police Report and Recovers Over $1.1 Million Dollars - Our client suffered a neck injury and underwent a cervical fusion subsequent to an automobile accident. Unfortunately, he did not get a good result from his surgery. He is presently unable to work. In the police report, the officer indicated that our client had run a red light. Our client disputed that he ran a […]
- Client with Hand Injury Recovers $300,000 Policy Limits - Our client sustained a hand injury from an encounter with a homeowner. We collected the policy limits under a homeowner’s policy. Initially, the insurance company had denied the claim because their insured was allegedly not negligent. Sauter Sullivan was able to perform investigation which showed the insurance company’s client negligence and turned the case around.
- Shoulder Surgery Settles for $240,000 - Our client was injured by a tractor trailer in an unusual accident at a truck stop. Our client ultimately needed shoulder surgery. The insurance company for the trucking company initially questioned the claim because of the unusual facts. Fortunately, our client took pictures at the scene of the accident which helped prove the facts. After […]
- Matthew Sauter Won $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement for Client - Medical Malpractice cases require the kind of knowledge and experience you’ll find at the Sauter Sullivan law firm. Fighting hard for the rights of his client, Matthew Sauter won a settlement worth almost $1,000,000 in a St. Louis area medical malpractice case. As is often the case with medical malpractice lawsuits involving major medical institutions […]
- Sauter Sullivan Obtains Judgment of Over $800,000 Against Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission - Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan was hired to represent a family who witnessed the tragic death of a loved one. The family lived on Highway 47 in Bonne Terre, Missouri. Prior to the accident, the Bonne Terre area had received 6-10 inches of snow. The Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission (MODOT) had cleared the snow […]
- Sauter Sullivan Earns $625,000 Settlement, 13 Times what was Offered Prior to Filing Lawsuit - Sauter Sullivan earns $625,000 settlement for its client. Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan represented a lady who was injured when a utility worker removed steps from the back of her trailer unit in Jefferson County, Missouri. The worker was working around the steps and neglected to tell the client that the steps had been moved. […]
- $550,000 Settlement for Woman Whose Husband Died on the Job - Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan, LLC took on a work injury case for a woman whose husband died on the job of a heart attack. Her husband was a controller at a large financial firm, which was experiencing some difficult times. Her husband had previous heart problems and had had an aortic valve replacement prior […]
- $450,000 Disability Settlement Won for Sauter Sullivan Client! - Matthew J. Sauter of Sauter Sullivan LLC took on the representation of a medical professional who claimed he could no longer work due to a serious hip problem. The condition was a work related injury that required surgery and the implant of a replacement hip. Further, the patient suffered from depression. Sauter Sullivan’s client had […]
- Sauter Sullivan Won $450,000 Truck Accident Case in Federal Court - A truck accident / auto accident that happened in the City of St. Louis, Missouri, seriously injured a Sauter Sullivan client. The truck T-Boned the client’s car at an intersection, and the client injured her neck and back. After a long course of treatment, the plaintiff had to have neck surgery. Matt Sauter of the […]
- Car Accident Injury Yields $400,000 Settlement - A woman who was traveling on Interstate 70 in the St. Louis area when a car traveling in the opposite direction crossed over the median and struck her vehicle. She suffered serious injuries in the auto accident, including injuries to her lower extremity which required surgery, and had a fairly long recovery period. Matt Sauter […]