You’re driving on Interstate 270 South and find yourself sitting in gridlock because there’s a car accident at 270 & Manchester with multiple lane closures and traffic is backed up for miles. You sit in traffic for over an hour before the road opens back up, and wish you would have known and went a different route. St. Louis traffic accidents can leave you tired and frustrated.
In effort to avoid traffic incidents, Sauter Sullivan is providing you with the Missouri Department of Transportation’s real-time feed of St. Louis traffic accidents and traffic incident locator via Twitter.
In St. Louis, Missouri we have a busy network of interstate highways, some of which are fairly infamous for truck and auto accidents. This feed is a way to keep track of accidents on Interstate 270, Interstate 70, Interstate 64, and Interstate 55. Bookmark this page and check it frequently to find out about wrecks and closures on Missouri highways.
- $700,000 Settlement on Trucking Accident Case - Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan represented an individual whose vehicle was hit by a tractor-trailer exiting a parking lot in St. Louis County, Missouri. Investigating police offices initially partially blamed the accident on our client. Our client had pre-existing degenerative conditions in his neck and back. Subsequent to the accident, our client underwent spine fusion […]
- SAUTER SULLIVAN HELPS OBTAIN LARGEST EVER PLAINTIFF’S LEGAL MALPRACTICE VERDICT REPORTED IN STATE OF MISSOURI- $10.5 MILLION DOLLARS - The law firm of Sauter Sullivan in St. Louis is proud to announce that Kevin Sullivan has been named as a 2015 winner in the category of “Attorneys Securing the Largest Reported Plaintiff Verdicts/Judgments” which is awarded by Missouri’s preeminent legal publication, Missouri Lawyers Weekly. Congratulations, Kevin! The Sauter Sullivan firm was co-counsel with the […]
- Vacationer Injured in Rented Boat Accident at Lake of the Ozarks Gets $2 Million Settlement with the Help of Sauter Sullivan - A 47 year old St. Charles County mother was vacationing with her family at the Lake of the Ozarks over the 4th of July holiday. The family rented a 26 foot Bayliner deck boat from a local boat rental company for a day on the water. The boat traffic on the Lake that holiday weekend […]
- Over $1.1 Million Won for Injured Construction Worker in Worker’s Compensation related Car Accident - A heavy equipment operator who was suffered a job related injury came to Sauter Sullivan to see if we could help with his complicated case. The client was employed by an Illinois based company, and was working at a construction site at an airport in St. Louis, Missouri. The employer had previously housed our client […]
- Christopher Geldmacher Gets One Million Dollar Settlement for Man With Back Injuries Caused by Rear End Commercial Vehicle Accident - Christopher Geldmacher of Sauter Sullivan law firm represented a 44-year-old man from Highland, Illinois that was involved in a motor vehicle collision in which his vehicle was rear-ended by a commercial truck. The man was driving his Ford F-150 on Interstate 270 South and had to slow down because traffic was backed up ahead. A […]
- Sauter Sullivan Gets An $850,000 Settlement for Client Hit By Drunk Driver - Kevin Sullivan at Sauter Sullivan represented a 37 year old construction worker named Robert “Bobbie” Wilson. He was on his way home shortly after midnight on Highway 270 when he was hit by a wrong way drunk driver. He had a burst fracture in his back at L-3 and injuries to his right toe and […]
- Sauter Sullivan Obtains Judgment of Over $800,000 Against Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission - Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan was hired to represent a family who witnessed the tragic death of a loved one. The family lived on Highway 47 in Bonne Terre, Missouri. Prior to the accident, the Bonne Terre area had received 6-10 inches of snow. The Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission (MODOT) had cleared the snow […]
- Sauter Sullivan Won $450,000 Truck Accident Case in Federal Court - A truck accident / auto accident that happened in the City of St. Louis, Missouri, seriously injured a Sauter Sullivan client. The truck T-Boned the client’s car at an intersection, and the client injured her neck and back. After a long course of treatment, the plaintiff had to have neck surgery. Matt Sauter of the […]
- Kevin Sullivan Helps Car Accident Victim Get $355,000 Settlement from Underinsured Motorist Coverage - In June, 2014, a high level executive with a financial services firm was injured in a rear end car accident in St. Louis, Missouri, and suffered injuries to his neck and back, including a disc herniation in his cervical spine. Immediately following the accident, he was shaken up but thought he would be fine. After […]
- $340,000 Settlement for Motorcycle Rider in a Head-On Collision - A 30-year-old male motorcycle rider was involved in a head-on collision after a truck made a left hand turn in front of him traveling 55-60 mph in Jefferson County, Missouri. The victim unconscious and unresponsive at the scene was life-flighted by helicopter to the hospital. He suffered from road rash, abrasions, a torn rotator cuff, […]