The Attorneys at Sauter Sullivan fight for verdicts and settlements. We get results for real, everyday people…people from all different walks of life…people like you. A few case results are listed below, but if use the filter to the right, you can search through a large variety of case summaries posted on our website.
Sauter Sullivan has won hundreds of cases for its clients. If you’ve struggled with an injury or suffered due to someone else’s actions or negligence, the attorneys at Sauter Sullivan can help you, too.
CONTACT US. Speak to one of our attorneys for free. Tell us your story. It won’t cost you anything to call and find out if we can help, and we take many cases on contingency, where you’ll pay no legal fees unless we win your case for you.
- SAUTER SULLIVAN HELPS OBTAIN LARGEST EVER PLAINTIFF’S LEGAL MALPRACTICE VERDICT REPORTED IN STATE OF MISSOURI- $10.5 MILLION DOLLARS - The law firm of Sauter Sullivan in St. Louis is proud to announce that Kevin Sullivan has been named as a 2015 winner in the category of “Attorneys Securing the Largest Reported Plaintiff Verdicts/Judgments” which is awarded by Missouri’s preeminent legal publication, Missouri Lawyers Weekly. Congratulations, Kevin! The Sauter Sullivan firm was co-counsel with the […]
- $5.2 Million Settlement in Delivery Van Accident Case - In July of 2011, a mother was stopped at a traffic light with her 9 year old son and 11 year old daughter on Illinois route 15 in Belleville, Illinois. The driver of a commercial delivery van / truck was using his cellular phone instead of paying attention and slammed into the back of the […]
- Vacationer Injured in Rented Boat Accident at Lake of the Ozarks Gets $2 Million Settlement with the Help of Sauter Sullivan - A 47 year old St. Charles County mother was vacationing with her family at the Lake of the Ozarks over the 4th of July holiday. The family rented a 26 foot Bayliner deck boat from a local boat rental company for a day on the water. The boat traffic on the Lake that holiday weekend […]
- Sauter Sullivan Turns Around Unfavorable Police Report and Recovers Over $1.1 Million Dollars - Our client suffered a neck injury and underwent a cervical fusion subsequent to an automobile accident. Unfortunately, he did not get a good result from his surgery. He is presently unable to work. In the police report, the officer indicated that our client had run a red light. Our client disputed that he ran a […]
- Over $1.1 Million Won for Injured Construction Worker in Worker’s Compensation related Car Accident - A heavy equipment operator who was suffered a job related injury came to Sauter Sullivan to see if we could help with his complicated case. The client was employed by an Illinois based company, and was working at a construction site at an airport in St. Louis, Missouri. The employer had previously housed our client […]
- Christopher Geldmacher Gets One Million Dollar Settlement for Man With Back Injuries Caused by Rear End Commercial Vehicle Accident - Christopher Geldmacher of Sauter Sullivan law firm represented a 44-year-old man from Highland, Illinois that was involved in a motor vehicle collision in which his vehicle was rear-ended by a commercial truck. The man was driving his Ford F-150 on Interstate 270 South and had to slow down because traffic was backed up ahead. A […]
- Matthew Sauter Won $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement for Client - Medical Malpractice cases require the kind of knowledge and experience you’ll find at the Sauter Sullivan law firm. Fighting hard for the rights of his client, Matthew Sauter won a settlement worth almost $1,000,000 in a St. Louis area medical malpractice case. As is often the case with medical malpractice lawsuits involving major medical institutions […]
- Sauter Sullivan Gets An $850,000 Settlement for Client Hit By Drunk Driver - Kevin Sullivan at Sauter Sullivan represented a 37 year old construction worker named Robert “Bobbie” Wilson. He was on his way home shortly after midnight on Highway 270 when he was hit by a wrong way drunk driver. He had a burst fracture in his back at L-3 and injuries to his right toe and […]
- Sauter Sullivan Obtains Judgment of Over $800,000 Against Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission - Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan was hired to represent a family who witnessed the tragic death of a loved one. The family lived on Highway 47 in Bonne Terre, Missouri. Prior to the accident, the Bonne Terre area had received 6-10 inches of snow. The Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission (MODOT) had cleared the snow […]
- Sauter Sullivan Earns $625,000 Settlement, 13 Times what was Offered Prior to Filing Lawsuit - Sauter Sullivan earns $625,000 settlement for its client. Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan represented a lady who was injured when a utility worker removed steps from the back of her trailer unit in Jefferson County, Missouri. The worker was working around the steps and neglected to tell the client that the steps had been moved. […]