The Attorneys at Sauter Sullivan fight for verdicts and settlements. We get results for real, everyday people…people from all different walks of life…people like you. A few case results are listed below, but if use the filter to the right, you can search through a large variety of case summaries posted on our website.
Sauter Sullivan has won hundreds of cases for its clients. If you’ve struggled with an injury or suffered due to someone else’s actions or negligence, the attorneys at Sauter Sullivan can help you, too.
CONTACT US. Speak to one of our attorneys for free. Tell us your story. It won’t cost you anything to call and find out if we can help, and we take many cases on contingency, where you’ll pay no legal fees unless we win your case for you.
- $610,000 Settlement for Minor - Matthew J. Sauter of Sauter Sullivan LLC represented a minor who was badly injured in an automobile accident. Sauter Sullivan sued both drivers involved in the accident on behalf of their client and was able to obtain a settlement that was greater than the policy limits of both drivers’ insurance policies. The minor child represented […]
- Sauter Sullivan Recovers $375,000 Under Three Different Policies for Young Lady Injured in Car Accident - Our client was badly injured in an automobile accident and was a passenger. Sauter Sullivan was able to quickly obtain two policy limits offers totaling $75,000 from two drivers involved in the accident. Our client lived with her grandmother, who had $300,000 in underinsured motorist coverage. After a battle with the insurance company over whether […]
- $700,000 Settlement on Trucking Accident Case - Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan represented an individual whose vehicle was hit by a tractor-trailer exiting a parking lot in St. Louis County, Missouri. Investigating police offices initially partially blamed the accident on our client. Our client had pre-existing degenerative conditions in his neck and back. Subsequent to the accident, our client underwent spine fusion […]
- SAUTER SULLIVAN HELPS OBTAIN LARGEST EVER PLAINTIFF’S LEGAL MALPRACTICE VERDICT REPORTED IN STATE OF MISSOURI- $10.5 MILLION DOLLARS - The law firm of Sauter Sullivan in St. Louis is proud to announce that Kevin Sullivan has been named as a 2015 winner in the category of “Attorneys Securing the Largest Reported Plaintiff Verdicts/Judgments” which is awarded by Missouri’s preeminent legal publication, Missouri Lawyers Weekly. Congratulations, Kevin! The Sauter Sullivan firm was co-counsel with the […]
- $5.2 Million Settlement in Delivery Van Accident Case - In July of 2011, a mother was stopped at a traffic light with her 9 year old son and 11 year old daughter on Illinois route 15 in Belleville, Illinois. The driver of a commercial delivery van / truck was using his cellular phone instead of paying attention and slammed into the back of the […]
- Vacationer Injured in Rented Boat Accident at Lake of the Ozarks Gets $2 Million Settlement with the Help of Sauter Sullivan - A 47 year old St. Charles County mother was vacationing with her family at the Lake of the Ozarks over the 4th of July holiday. The family rented a 26 foot Bayliner deck boat from a local boat rental company for a day on the water. The boat traffic on the Lake that holiday weekend […]
- Sauter Sullivan Turns Around Unfavorable Police Report and Recovers Over $1.1 Million Dollars - Our client suffered a neck injury and underwent a cervical fusion subsequent to an automobile accident. Unfortunately, he did not get a good result from his surgery. He is presently unable to work. In the police report, the officer indicated that our client had run a red light. Our client disputed that he ran a […]
- Over $1.1 Million Won for Injured Construction Worker in Worker’s Compensation related Car Accident - A heavy equipment operator who was suffered a job related injury came to Sauter Sullivan to see if we could help with his complicated case. The client was employed by an Illinois based company, and was working at a construction site at an airport in St. Louis, Missouri. The employer had previously housed our client […]
- Christopher Geldmacher Gets One Million Dollar Settlement for Man With Back Injuries Caused by Rear End Commercial Vehicle Accident - Christopher Geldmacher of Sauter Sullivan law firm represented a 44-year-old man from Highland, Illinois that was involved in a motor vehicle collision in which his vehicle was rear-ended by a commercial truck. The man was driving his Ford F-150 on Interstate 270 South and had to slow down because traffic was backed up ahead. A […]
- Matthew Sauter Won $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement for Client - Medical Malpractice cases require the kind of knowledge and experience you’ll find at the Sauter Sullivan law firm. Fighting hard for the rights of his client, Matthew Sauter won a settlement worth almost $1,000,000 in a St. Louis area medical malpractice case. As is often the case with medical malpractice lawsuits involving major medical institutions […]