The Attorneys at Sauter Sullivan fight for verdicts and settlements. We get results for real, everyday people…people from all different walks of life…people like you. Use the filter to the right to read stories from just a few of the hundreds of cases Sauter Sullivan has won for its clients. If you’ve struggled with an injury or suffered due to someone else’s actions or negligence, the attorneys at Sauter Sullivan can help you, too.
CONTACT US. Speak to one of our attorneys for free. Tell us your story. It won’t cost you anything to call and find out if we can help, and we take many cases on contingency, where you’ll pay no legal fees unless we win your case for you.
- $300,000 Slip and Fall Settlement for Contractor Injured at a Customer’s Home - In March 2019, a contractor finished a job at a person’s home and prepared to draw up the final invoice for the work. He sat down in a chair on the owner’s back patio to do the paperwork, and the chair collapsed, causing him to fall straight down onto his tailbone. He was in pain […]
- Chris Geldmacher Gets $225,000 Car Accident Settlement for Woman Involved in Two Car Accidents in One Month - In August of 2018 a woman was involved in two car accidents in one month in North St. Louis County, Missouri. The woman suffered pain in her neck and lower back. So, she went to the emergency room, and then followed up with a chiropractor. Despite multiple treatments her pain persisted. The chiropractor order MRIs […]
- SAUTER SULLIVAN HELPS OBTAIN LARGEST EVER PLAINTIFF’S LEGAL MALPRACTICE VERDICT REPORTED IN STATE OF MISSOURI- $10.5 MILLION DOLLARS - The law firm of Sauter Sullivan in St. Louis is proud to announce that Kevin Sullivan has been named as a 2015 winner in the category of “Attorneys Securing the Largest Reported Plaintiff Verdicts/Judgments” which is awarded by Missouri’s preeminent legal publication, Missouri Lawyers Weekly. Congratulations, Kevin! The Sauter Sullivan firm was co-counsel with the […]
- Vacationer Injured in Rented Boat Accident at Lake of the Ozarks Gets $2 Million Settlement with the Help of Sauter Sullivan - A 47 year old St. Charles County mother was vacationing with her family at the Lake of the Ozarks over the 4th of July holiday. The family rented a 26 foot Bayliner deck boat from a local boat rental company for a day on the water. The boat traffic on the Lake that holiday weekend […]
- $5.2 Million Settlement in Delivery Van Accident Case - In July of 2011, a mother was stopped at a traffic light with her 9 year old son and 11 year old daughter on Illinois route 15 in Belleville, Illinois. The driver of a commercial delivery van / truck was using his cellular phone instead of paying attention and slammed into the back of the […]
- Over $1.1 Million Won for Injured Construction Worker in Worker’s Compensation related Car Accident - A heavy equipment operator who was suffered a job related injury came to Sauter Sullivan to see if we could help with his complicated case. The client was employed by an Illinois based company, and was working at a construction site at an airport in St. Louis, Missouri. The employer had previously housed our client […]
- Matthew Sauter Won $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement for Client - Medical Malpractice cases require the kind of knowledge and experience you’ll find at the Sauter Sullivan law firm. Fighting hard for the rights of his client, Matthew Sauter won a settlement worth almost $1,000,000 in a St. Louis area medical malpractice case. As is often the case with medical malpractice lawsuits involving major medical institutions […]
- Sauter Sullivan Gets An $850,000 Settlement for Client Hit By Drunk Driver - Kevin Sullivan at Sauter Sullivan represented a 37 year old construction worker named Robert “Bobbie” Wilson. He was on his way home shortly after midnight on Highway 270 when he was hit by a wrong way drunk driver. He had a burst fracture in his back at L-3 and injuries to his right toe and […]
- Sauter Sullivan Obtains Judgment of Over $800,000 Against Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission - Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan was hired to represent a family who witnessed the tragic death of a loved one. The family lived on Highway 47 in Bonne Terre, Missouri. Prior to the accident, the Bonne Terre area had received 6-10 inches of snow. The Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission (MODOT) had cleared the snow […]
- Sauter Sullivan Earns $625,000 Settlement, 13 Times what was Offered Prior to Filing Lawsuit - Sauter Sullivan earns $625,000 settlement for its client. Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan represented a lady who was injured when a utility worker removed steps from the back of her trailer unit in Jefferson County, Missouri. The worker was working around the steps and neglected to tell the client that the steps had been moved. […]