Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (314) 768-6801
Matthew J. Sauter is a founding principal and partner at Sauter Sullivan. Matt is admitted to practice in Missouri, Illinois, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, and U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit.
Articles related to Matthew Sauter:
- Matthew Sauter Won $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement for Client - Medical Malpractice cases require the kind of knowledge and experience you’ll find at the Sauter Sullivan law firm. Fighting hard for the rights of his client, Matthew Sauter won a settlement worth almost $1,000,000 in a St. Louis area medical malpractice case. As is often the case with medical malpractice lawsuits involving major medical institutions […]
- Sauter Sullivan Obtains Judgment of Over $800,000 Against Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission - Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan was hired to represent a family who witnessed the tragic death of a loved one. The family lived on Highway 47 in Bonne Terre, Missouri. Prior to the accident, the Bonne Terre area had received 6-10 inches of snow. The Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission (MODOT) had cleared the snow […]
- Sauter Sullivan Earns $625,000 Settlement, 13 Times what was Offered Prior to Filing Lawsuit - Sauter Sullivan earns $625,000 settlement for its client. Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan represented a lady who was injured when a utility worker removed steps from the back of her trailer unit in Jefferson County, Missouri. The worker was working around the steps and neglected to tell the client that the steps had been moved. […]
- $550,000 Settlement for Woman Whose Husband Died on the Job - Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan, LLC took on a work injury case for a woman whose husband died on the job of a heart attack. Her husband was a controller at a large financial firm, which was experiencing some difficult times. Her husband had previous heart problems and had had an aortic valve replacement prior […]
- $450,000 Disability Settlement Won for Sauter Sullivan Client! - Matthew J. Sauter of Sauter Sullivan LLC took on the representation of a medical professional who claimed he could no longer work due to a serious hip problem. The condition was a work related injury that required surgery and the implant of a replacement hip. Further, the patient suffered from depression. Sauter Sullivan’s client had […]
- Sauter Sullivan Won $450,000 Truck Accident Case in Federal Court - A truck accident / auto accident that happened in the City of St. Louis, Missouri, seriously injured a Sauter Sullivan client. The truck T-Boned the client’s car at an intersection, and the client injured her neck and back. After a long course of treatment, the plaintiff had to have neck surgery. Matt Sauter of the […]
- Car Accident Injury Yields $400,000 Settlement - A woman who was traveling on Interstate 70 in the St. Louis area when a car traveling in the opposite direction crossed over the median and struck her vehicle. She suffered serious injuries in the auto accident, including injuries to her lower extremity which required surgery, and had a fairly long recovery period. Matt Sauter […]
- $350,000 Settlement for Wrongful Death of 84-Year-Old Mother - Matthew Sauter of Sauter Sullivan LLC recently represented the living children of a mother who was killed in an automobile accident. The mother was 84 years old and in poor health. Initially, the insurance company claimed that only $25,000 was available in insurance coverage. Matthew Sauter and the law firm of Sauter Sullivan filed a […]
- Sauter Sullivan Wins $350,000 Medical Malpractice Case - In a recent medical malpractice case, Matthew Sauter of the Sauter Sullivan law firm won a $350,000 settlement in favor of his client. Details of the case are confidential.
- $350,000 Settlement: $100,000 Settlement on Liability Claim and $250,000 Settlement for Underinsured Motorist Benefits - Our client was involved in a bad accident, when a vehicle turned in front of her. She injured both of her knees and sustained a concussion. She also had a fairly substantial loss of income because she could not work in her professional career for several months after the accident. She had therapy and injections […]